I hope you won't miss the party too!
We have so much to celebrate!
In celebration of our 1-year anniversary for the 100 Mandalas Challenge, I designed a new home (a fabulous website) for us to create and connect. There has been so much dedication, love, and support not to mention hard work from everyone in our community in this last year.
We need a party! Don’t you agree? I hope you are available to join me!
- Party starts at 8:00 p.m. EST on Saturday, October 17, 2015.
- Sign up HERE – It’s Free!
- Hosted by Kathryn Costa
- Live video presentation
- Learn about what’s new on the new website.
- Exciting announcements about what’s coming up.
- Art of Hamsa Kit Giveaway will be announced live!
- Recognition of participants who have reached their 100 mandala milestone.
Be sure to bring a couple of things with you to the party:
- Your favorite beverage for toasting
- Your favorite sweet treat for feasting
I'm going to have my favorite Italian treats: pizelles and prosecco. I love how the pizelles look like mandalas and a little bubbly makes every occasion feel festive. Maybe you'll make yourself a mandala treat too! If you do be sure to take a photo to share during the party. Know that any treat and beverage will be just perfect!
Here are some other time zones to help you in planning to attend:
- 8 p.m. New York
- 7 p.m. Chicago
- 6 p.m. Denver
- 5 p.m. Los Angeles
Have you reached 100 mandalas?
At the party I want to recognize those of you who have reached your goal of creating 100 mandalas in 100 days.
How to get recognized:
- Complete 100 mandalas in 100 days.
- Post your mandalas for us to see. You may post your mandalas as you create them or all at once when you have completed your challenge. (Note you don't have to have all 100 posted, just a good sampling.) Here are some ideas on where you can post your mandalas:
Facebook: 100 Mandalas Page, 100 Mandalas Sharing Circle, or your own Facebook page
Pinterest: 100 Mandalas group board or your own board
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
Where you live (state/country)
- Deadline to be recognized at the virtual party is OCTOBER 15th.
I want to recognize your commitment to this challenge and to celebrate this wonderful achievement.
About the 100 Mandalas Challenge
If you are just discovering the 100 Mandalas Challenge, welcome! The challenge is to create 100 mandalas in 100 days (those don't have to be consecutive days). Learn more about the challenge at 100mandalas.org.
Each week (usually on Sunday) a new theme and/or art technique will be shared. Think of these as a weekly vitamin, a dose of inspiration to get your creativity fired up. You may like what you see and want to try it out, or you may be groovin' with a particular medium and want to go deeper with it. We love exploring and diving deep and encourage you to follow what interests you.
So you don't forget to take your vitamin, sign up to receive Kathryn's e-mail newsletter. You'll get a weekly update with a link to the current theme.
Email Marketing You Can Trust
I am so happy that you found your way here. Let's discover together the many creative possibilities within the circle.
Kathryn Costa, Collage Diva + Creative Dabbler
Kathryn Costa, New Hampshire, USA
I started the 100 Mandalas Challenge to explore the creative possibilities within a circle and discovered so much more: creating mandalas is a powerful tool for relaxing, healing, and cultivating joy. When I'm not creating mandalas, I enjoy collage and art journaling, photography, and Ikebana (Japanese Flower arranging). I live in New England with my Brazilian husband, Fernando. www.truenortharts.com